Tuesday, September 2, 2014

the sunshine award

Dawwww!  The Journey and the Joy has nominated me for The Sunshine Award!  Thanks, Pip!

Here are her five questions:

1. What would your dream vacation be?  Well, lately I've been watching these travel vlogs so I've got Denmark on the mind!

2. Coffee or tea?  I'll just take that OR as the mathematical OR that allows you to have both. Ha!  But if I have to choose, I pick coffee. 

3. What's the last book your read?  The last book I read out of was Let Go by Fenelon.  But the last books I've been reading can be found here.

4. What's your favorite movie?  Oh dear, that's hard!  I'll go with The Fantastic Mr. Fox for now--because it's so pretty!

5. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?  Oh, Canada.  Prince Edward Island or really anywhere.  Just love Canada!

Okay, so I don't normally do these things, but I'll nominate Anna at Loquacious Wanderer (like that blog design?  Done by yours truly!).  Your questions are...
1. Tell me about a favorite memory!
2. What's something that was culture shock during your time in England?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite school subject?
5. Do you have any poems memorized?