Tuesday, August 19, 2014

teavana starter kit review


Back in July, I got this starter kit for my birthday.  I figured I'd do a little review for anyone who's looking to get into looseleaf teas.  This is a foolproof way to get started!  It all comes in a nice sturdy box, and it's not too tightly packed in there.


In the kit, you get a single-serving-size PerfecTEA tea maker, four sealed bags of tea, four sealed tins for tea, beet rock sugar, and a teaspoon scoop. 


The beet rock sugar will last you forever.  I use 1-2 pebbles in a cup of tea.


These teas will get you started, but I happened to have a bunch of samples from Teavana, which I put into the tins.  So I haven't tried these bagged ones yet, for the most part.  Still, I don't think I've ever met a tea I didn't like...yet anyway!


This is a tea tin, since Teavana teas have no preservatives, and the tea maker.  Using the PerfecTEA maker is a whole fun experience in itself, so stay tuned for a little tutorial later this week!  I love this kit, and have been getting a lot of use out of it.