Tuesday, June 10, 2014

quick review: aveeno clear complexion cleanser


I felt like all my pores were getting blocked up as the summer starts, so I decided to just overhaul my skincare routine.  At least things couldn't get worse, right?  One of the items I picked up is this Aveeno cream cleanser.

This isn't drying, which is great because sucking all the life out of acne-prone skin actually doesn't help things!  It has a few little gentle beads in there, which is nice but doesn't seem particularly exfoliating.  I still rely on my Olay Pro-X in that department.  But this cleanser does include salicylic acid, which helps clear out pores and keep everything clean.

It's still a little early to have a full verdict on this product, but I can say that I have high hopes!  It's only been a few days or so, but I'm already seeing my pores unclog and calm down!  Stay tuned for another quick review later this week for my change in the moisturizer department.