Thursday, April 24, 2014

quick review: maybelline color tattoo


I've noticed a bit of a trend as far as my cosmetic purchases go...  I stick with a few staples, and I don't really get anything new until I've heard consistently good things about it for months on end! Well, that's what happened last time I went to +Walgreens, and that's what happened last week.  I picked up the +Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe.


Can I just say.  If you're looking for a good taupe color to go with brown eyes--this is it.  If you're looking for a cream eyeshadow--this is it.  I don't think I ever want to mess with powder anything ever again.  Okay, maybe that's going too far...  But really.  I wear eyeshadow about once a week, but I'm so into this product.  I haven't noticed any creasing problems, and this blends easily if you get to it quick.  Want to know just how much I like it?  It's graduated from my "eye" bag to my "favorites" bag!  And for blue eyes, I would definitely recommend the shade Bad to the Bronze instead.