Sunday, March 30, 2014

two quick reviews

Have we discussed my love for +Walgreens?  It's the most humane store on the planet.  Sometimes it moves me to singing an ode.  Don't worry, I'll spare you.

Anyways, on my last Walgreens run, I picked up a few things and I figured I'd just mention them here:


+Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.  I'd heard good things about this over a longish period of time...and I can attest to the fact that it smells amazing.  It's pretty moisturizing and isn't sticky at all, so all in all, I'm a fan!


Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel.  I've been having some trouble with dry and irritated skin around my eyes due to allergies, and I wanted something to treat that.  I can't say anything about this gel's effect on dark circles because I just started using it, but it feels fantastic, smells great, and my sensitive skin has no problem with it!  I'm also a fan of natural ingredients.  Plus it's on sale right now!