Wednesday, March 19, 2014

dorm decor

I apologize for the lateness of my posts this week, but the homework train never stops and I need sleeeep!  On the upside--it's Wednesday, which means tomorrow is Thursday, which means the next day is Friday, which means WEEKEND!  Hopefully after some much-needed sleep and alone time to recharge, I will be back to my normal self.  And, you know, my self whose mouth-filter is working properly.  (Yes I did make a comment about naked Presbyterians in class.  Don't ask.)

I thought I'd show you a few things I have on my walls here at school.


The first is my photo wall, which is comprised of two disposable-cameras' worth of film photos.  These were taken on campus, on a trip to Colorado, on a trip to my roommate's grandparents' farm, and on a trip to Gulf Shores.


The second is a string of seashells from the beach, coupled with some Bible verse memory cards I made.


How do you decorate your bedroom?  Let me know in the comments!