Thursday, February 20, 2014

hello again


So yeah, it's been a long while since I've said anything here.  Despite a dozen or so drafts that I had lined up to post when I stopped.  And I didn't intend to say anything here, but on a whim this morning (I should be getting ready for class) I decided to show my face.


By way of explanation for my absence.... Well, you may recall one of the last published posts said I was going to Mexico.  And I did.  When I came back...everything here seemed so...frivolous I guess?  At least, it was too much, posting every day like I was, and I had developed a sort of distaste for it.


Of course, I've had time to, you know, lose my perspective from this summer (sarcasm) and anyways I think this blog could be a lot more than what it has been.  Maybe not kill all of the fun frivolous things, but definitely tone it down...make it more worthwhile?


I don't know how often I'll post, but I've got stuff I'm thinking about, and I might try to share them.  So if you want to come along--subscribe/follow/all that.  Maybe I'll even formulate a plan!  Three times a week, maybe?

I'll see you back here soon.