Tuesday, July 9, 2013

review: revlon lip butter



Picked this up at +Walmart today, finally! I keep standing in front of the Revlon cases trying to decide whether or not to get one... but today I decided to go ahead and try one!  I heard good things about the Lip Butters from Estee, and I actually got one she'd mentioned in her coral post. 


The color is called "Tutti Frutti" because apparently they don't have an Anti-Lame-Name-Authority on their naming committee.  It's a pinky-coral.  I swatched it on my hand when I got home and the thing was a bugger to get off, so that's a good sign!  My first impression is wow is this worth the price!  Six-something at Walmart?  It's a great color, slaps on with no fuss, and lasts forever,  including through lunch.  It's not drying at all, like I don't feel like I have anything on.  So yeah.  I'm a big fan as of right now.  Still more than I like to spend on a regular basis, but still way less than most quality products out there! 


I'm happy with this purchase.  Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters?  What do you think?