This month came with a sturdy leopard-print bag and some awesome products! It's also calculated up to about a $65 value.
- NYX Cream Blush in Tea Rose - I love this blush already. It blends perfectly and is a wonderful color!
- Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink - I'd never used a lip liner before, but I've been wanting to try it. I like this color a lot, and the texture is perfect!
- Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron - Been seeing people rave about this all over the place! It's a dark grey, so it's actually quite subtle. I like it.
- J.Cat Eyelashes and Eyelash Glue - These are pretty intense, and I haven't tried them yet. I don't wear/need false eyelashes, but I think these will be fun to try for a special occasion. Maybe I'll cut them up and use them more like individual lashes.
- J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta - This product was the only dud, and I don't even care because the rest of the bag was phenomenal! It's like a body glitter, I suppose, because you can't use it as an eyeshadow... Awkward. I'm no clubber, but I might try mixing it with a clear nail polish to make my own glitter polish? We'll see. If it works, I'll put up a diy!
All in all, I'm super happy with what I got. When I saw the lists of products that were possible, I knew what I was hoping for and I got it! Ipsy continues to impress. *golf clap*