Tuesday, June 25, 2013

june ipsy


This month came with a sturdy leopard-print bag and some awesome products!  It's also calculated up to about a $65 value.

  • NYX Cream Blush in Tea Rose - I love this blush already.  It blends perfectly and is a wonderful color!  
  • Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink - I'd never used a lip liner before, but I've been wanting to try it.  I like this color a lot, and the texture is perfect!  
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron - Been seeing people rave about this all over the place!  It's a dark grey, so it's actually quite subtle.  I like it.
  • J.Cat Eyelashes and Eyelash Glue - These are pretty intense, and I haven't tried them yet.  I don't wear/need false eyelashes, but I think these will be fun to try for a special occasion.  Maybe I'll cut them up and use them more like individual lashes.  
  • J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta - This product was the only dud, and I don't even care because the rest of the bag was phenomenal!  It's like a body glitter, I suppose, because you can't use it as an eyeshadow... Awkward.  I'm no clubber, but I might try mixing it with a clear nail polish to make my own glitter polish?  We'll see.  If it works, I'll put up a diy!  
All in all, I'm super happy with what I got.  When I saw the lists of products that were possible, I knew what I was hoping for and I got it!  Ipsy continues to impress.  *golf clap*