Friday, June 14, 2013

here's to a childhood-memory-filled weekend!


Get down with the colored pencils this weekend!  It saddens me how many people completely forget how therapeutic and creative a good coloring book can be.  I recommend this doodle book that I have!

This made me laugh.  Kids my age and younger don't really have pre-Internet brains.  I was probably 8 or 9 years old when I started sneaking down to plumb the depths of my curiosity (via Google) while my mom napped!

A good reminder.

Two of my childhood heroes combined wonderfully here.  You thought that was going to be all deep and profound, right?  Nope, I was an artistic Jedi.

This is John Green's advice put into beautiful cartoon form.  Let's be honest: I can't get through a weekend links post without mentioning something Nerdfighter....

Also this one.

A little riddle for you.

In the spirit of childhood memory crossovers, I present Star Wars Disney Princesses.  My favorites are the Ventress-esque Ariel and Dark Side Snow.