Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May ipsy

It's here!  The products that came inside are listed below with a quick review.  If you don't know about ipsy yet, check out the website or my April post!


  • Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter - I do like the smell of this, but it's very "I just put on tanning lotion and went to the beach," so you can't really wear it around day to day if you wanted to.... I can see a slight difference when I compare a pre-bronzed leg to a post-bronzed leg, but it's not orange or very noticeable in the end, haha!  I'll definitely get use out of it when the pools open up.
  • Zoya nail polish in Blu - Jackpot!  I was beyond thrilled with the color!  Apparently Zoya doesn't use any formaldehyde in their polishes either!  
  • Macadamia Oil  - I used to have a mini sample size of this stuff, years ago, and it is the holy grail of detangling fine, straight hair.  Not kidding.  Love that they sent me a whole ounce!  It will last forever. 
  • Juice Beauty Reflective Gloss in Pink - At first I was disappointed with this product.  It's very sheer, a bit sticky, and has an interesting smell... but after reading about all the good things in it, I think I will actually get a lot of use out of it!  
  • Yaby concealer refill in Buff - I don't have much of an opinion on this stuff...it's a little dark for me, but everything is!  It seems to blend really well, and to stick relatively well.  
Overall, I'm impressed with the amount of natural and organic products in this month's bag!  That's always a huge plus for me.  I also love the bag itself this month!  While I'm not exactly fawning over every product, this bag was worth over $48, and I only pay $10 for the service, so you won't find me complaining!