Friday, April 12, 2013

threads 4 thought


Have you heard of Threads 4 Thought?  I recently came across their clothing in Whole Foods while over break.  I walked out of there with two dresses, which I've worn since and love.  They're super comfortable, flattering and simple, and made out of recycled materials!

Their website says,
Our mission for Threads 4 Thought was to create great fashion that evoked a lifestyle of shared responsibility for each other & our world. We continue to work towards that mission every day … using sustainable materials to make our products, working with factories that respect their employees and treat them humanely and fairly.
The Tonya dress shown above is right up my alley.  I have what seems to be a short-sleeve version in a great peachy-pink color.  The thing about these dresses is they are very thin, and depending on the color, transparent, so you'll want to wear a slip or shorts underneath.  Otherwise, they're just the kind of graceful no-nonsense that I like!


Check them out here and let me know what you think!

Top photo from their website. Bottom photo is me.